Since 1986-1991 of release
Repair and car operation
+ 1.2. Car identification
+ 2. Engines, carburettors
3. Greasing system
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. An exhaust system
- 7. Ignition system
7.1.2. Specifications (4-cylinder models)
7.1.3. Components of system of ignition for 5-cylinder models
7.1.4. Specifications (5-cylinder models)
7.1.5. The block of management CIS-E Motronic (the alarm block)
7.1.6. A distributor rotor
7.1.7. The ignition distributor (4-cylinder models)
7.1.8. The ignition distributor (5-cylinder models)
7.1.9. Components of system of ignition for 20-klapannyh models
7.1.10. Specifications (20-klapannye models)
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Suspension brackets, wheels
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. A steering
+ 12. A body, salon
+ 13. A central air
+ 14. An electric equipment
It is impossible to adjust a corner of an advancing of ignition. The corner of an advancing of ignition is defined by the electronic block of management.
Arrangement of an adjusting label
Specifications (20-klapannye release models 1990-1992)
The corner of an advancing of ignition is defined by the electronic block of management. It is impossible to adjust a corner of an advancing of ignition.
Precautions at work with system toplivopodachi/injection
At work with system toplivopodachi/injection it is necessary to observe following rules:
1. Carefully clear places of connections and areas adjoining to them before separation.
2. After removal of components combine them in a pure place and cover with a film or a paper. Do not cover a detail with rags!
3. The open or disassembled components are necessary for covering or isolating accurately if their repair cannot be carried out immediately.
4. Establish only pure details.
– Develop the packed spare parts only before the installation
– Do not use spare parts which were stored not packed (for example, in a box for tools)
5. At open fuel system:
– Avoid use of compressed air where it is possible
– Do not move the car without emergency